Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my FI3T project blog site. FI3T, which stands for Fostering Interest in Information Technology and is hosted by the University of Michigan - Dearborn, gives different classes to chosen students in STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics). I'm creating this blog as part of an educational technology class. This is my first blog, and I find it to be an interesting tool that I will be using in the future. I look forward to seeing your posts and seeing you in more blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike:

    CONGRATULATIONS on the creation of YOUR FI3T Blog-site! I see by your "About Me" that you have a passion for music. This is a Great Gift! Renaissance High School is fortunate to have you as a musically-gifted student.

    Please send an blog-site invitation to digitallearning@gmail.com so that I might contribute to your blog-site.

    Hope ALL is finding you well.

    Best,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete